......................................I was once known as Aquarians Love To Fuck (ALT-F). I am now Vagina Dentata (VD)......................................


Friday

La - the fuck - La Land?

So, the folks would have us believe that that new motion picture from Hollywood: "La La Land" is one fancy, must-see new Musical.
Ha!
Where the fuck is Kelly and Old Blue Eyes?

Innit?
Or better yet!
Ha! (1)
Take that Gosling and Stone!




(1)  Yes, I know it was Marni Nixon - another star we all lost in 2016.



The Tutor:  VD, I'm in love with you.

Vagina Golightly:  So what?

The Tutor:  So what? So plenty! I love you. You belong to me.

Vagina Golightly:  No. People don't belong to people.

The Tutor:  Of course they do.

Vagina Golightly:  I'm not going to let anyone put me in a cage.

The Tutor:  I don't want to put you in a cage. I want to love you.

Vagina Golightly:  It's the same thing.

The Tutor:  No it's not. VD....

Vagina Golightly:  I'm not VD. I'm not Lula Mae, either. I don't know who I am! I'm like cat here, a couple of no-name slobs. We belong to nobody and nobody belongs to us. We don't even belong to each other.

The Tutor:  Who the fuck is Lula Mae?

No comments: