......................................I was once known as Aquarians Love To Fuck (ALT-F). I am now Vagina Dentata (VD)......................................


Monday

Moral Turpitude

The White-Slave Traffic Act, better known as the Mann Act, is a United States federal law, passed June 25, 1910. In its original form, to engage in interstate or foreign commerce transport of "any woman or girl for the purpose of prostitution or debauchery, or for any other immoral purpose" was made a felony. It was amended by Congress in 1978 and again in 1986 to apply to transport for the purpose of prostitution or illegal sexual acts.

The English poet George Barker was charged with offences under the Mann Act for crossing a state border with his lover Elizabeth Smart.


The American Brian David Mitchell was convicted of offences under the Mann Act for crossing a state border with his lover Elizabeth Smart.


Sheesh, Elizabeth Smart sure gets transported for immoral purposes a lot.  For those of my readers who might sport the surname Smart, don't be stupid by naming your girl-child Elizabeth.


The Tutor is constantly in violation of the Mann Act as he unlawfully transports me from my normal irresistible state of grace to a noisome state of morally debauched turpitude.  And I must find my own way back to beatification - the filthy brute.

And when I seek legal remedy, the Courts invoke,
In pari delicto, followed quickly by, Nemo auditur propriam turpitudinem allegans - in pari causa turpitudinis cessat repetitio.
What's a missela landica to do?

No comments: